In a nutshell a Tour Manager is responsible for ensuring a tour runs smoothly from start to finish. However, in order to accomplish this there are many fundamental aspects to deal with and organise to ensure the entire tour is as successful as it possibly can be. With Purple Tour Management, Cat will listen to what you want / need from a tour and make it happen. No fuss. No stress. Just organised touring as it should be.
As a general outline Purple Tour Management can offer you the following; although not limited to:
- Show advancing
- Booking accommodation
- Booking transport
- Providing Crew suggestions
- Organising backline
- Ordering merchandise
- Creating tour budgets
- Producing Tour Books
- Establishing cost effective and logistical travel plans
- Ensuring all shows go ahead and on time
- Updating accounts and controlling finances
- Overseeing all touring departments (Musicians, stage, sound, merchandise, etc…)
- Communicating with Promoters, Booking Agents, Show Reps, etc…
- Solving problems quickly and effectively
- Ensuring safety for the whole touring party
- Ensuring interviews / meet & greets are executed successfully
- Completing show settlements & banking
- Daily reports to Management
- Identifying the possibility of tour extensions
- Successfully ‘closing’ the tour with follow-up emails, organising vendor returns, accounting, etc…
Please see the separate section in this website by clicking here for more information.
If you want your tour to run smoothly and have underlying professionalism and dedication throughout, then please use the contact form to get in touch so Purple Tour Management can establish how to make YOUR tour the BEST tour. Pricing is competitive and negotiable, so please get in touch to find out more.